The briefest of brief updates, but first — an apology.
I’m sorry to be behind in reading and commenting on others’ blogs — mainly for good reasons, but I hate to neglect writers and artists I follow: in a week or three I hope I may have started to catch up. The reasons?
- It’s the summer.
- It’s the Go-Away-I’m-Reading state of mind.
- I have grandparent duties.
- I’m trying — and mostly failing — to complete the titles in my official 20 Books of Summer list before the start of September.
- I’m mostly on Twitter doing a The Wolves of Willoughby Chase readalong called #WilloughbyReads.
- I’m reading. Mostly titles not on my 20 Books of Summer list.
- I’m composing posts for another blog and for an event in … autumn.
Anything else? Oh yes, I’m scrolling through past reviews to repost because I’m too busy to compose new ones.
I think that just about covers it. Sorry.